McPHERSON, Kan. — The deadline to submit entries for the McPherson County All Schools Day Button Contest is coming up fast!
The ASD Button Contest is open to all area residents and entries must be submitted to the ASD Committee at PO Box 115, McPherson KS 67460 or delivered to Mary Steffes, Fee Insurance Group, 110 E. Elizabeth, McPherson by Feb. 16, 2024, at 5 p.m.
Designers should keep this year’s theme – Stories That Live Forever – in mind while creating their design. A cash prize of $200 will be awarded to the creator of the winning design. The design will also be reproduced on the official 2024 All Schools Day button and other promotional materials. The buttons are sold to support many activities during the week-long event.
- Design must be no larger than 11 inches in diameter. (Note: the winning entry will be reduced to fit on a button that is approximately 2 inches in diameter.)
- There is no limit on the number of colors to be used in the design.
- All artwork must be original. Original computer-generated graphics are allowed. However, the use of clip art is prohibited.
- Design must be camera-ready.
- A brief description of your design will be permitted, though it is not necessary. The design itself should explain the theme.
- Multiple entries by individuals are allowed.
- Design must in include:
- The theme (in words) – Stories That Live Forever
- The words: McPHERSON COUNTY ALL SCHOOLS DAY
- The Year: 2024
- Your signature(s)
PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM AND RETURN IT ALONG WITH YOUR ENTRY
Entries will be judged by the executive committee and buttons will be available in early April throughout the county.