HUTCHINSON, Kan. – Hutchinson will host 11 tournaments for youth baseball and fastpitch in 2023. The first weekend of tournaments starts March 11-12, with a majority of tournaments taking place in May, June, and July.
This year’s sanctioning tournament partners include: USSSA Baseball and Fastpitch; Hap Dumont Baseball; and Perfect Game Baseball. Tournaments will be held at Fun Valley Sports Complex, in addition to Rice Park, Stremel Fields, McQueen Fields, and Wheatland Park in Buhler. Hobart-Detter Field in Carey Park will also host the Perfect Game Wood Bat tournament.
The 2023 schedule includes:
- March 11-12: USSSA St. Paddy’s Battle for the Rings (Fastpitch) 8U-14U
- April 22-23: USSSA Fun Valley Opener (Baseball) 8U-14U
- May 6-7: Hap Dumont Baseball Fun Valley Opener (Baseball) 8U-14U
- May 13: Hutch Rec’s Central Kansas Baseball League Preseason Tournament (Baseball) 8U-14U
- May 13: Hutch Rec’s Central Kansas Fastpitch League Preseason Tournament (Fastpitch) 8U-14U
- June 3-4: USSSA Salt City Shootout (Baseball) 8U-14U
- June 10-11: Hap Dumont Battle for the Belts (Baseball) 8U-14U
- June 23-25: Perfect Game Wood Bat (Baseball) 15U-18U
- June 30-July 2: USSSA Kansas Firecracker (Fastpitch) 8U-18U
- July 13-16: 13U Hap Dumont State (Baseball) 13U
- July 21-23: USSSA Paint the Valley Pink (Fastpitch) 8U-18U
Visit https://www.hutchrec.com/tournaments/ to view the full 2023 tournament schedule.