HUTCHINSON – The 2022 Hutchinson Garden Tour will be Saturday, June 11th from 9:00 am-2:00 pm.
Six beautiful local gardens will be featured: The Secret Garden – Garden Lanes – Tree-riffic Garden – Country Gardens – Island Ocean Vineyard – HCC Demo Garden.
Also check out several free events:
HCC Demonstration Garden
- 9:45 Composting for Life – Making composting easy & part of your everyday routine.
- 10:45 Summertime Herbs – Growing & using herbs from the garden.
- 9:00-2:00 pm Garden Gurus – Help from Master Gardeners on your plant problems. Bring a leaf or photo.
- 8:00 Bird Walk – John Gallagher, Dillon Nature Center Superintendent
- 9:00-Noon Tree I.D. Information – All about Treat, learn about tree identification & facts about trees.
Advance tickets for this year’s Hutchinson Garden Tour are $8 or $10 at the gardens. Purchase advance tickets through June 9th at Dillon’s, Bornholdt’s, Smith’s Market, Stutzman’s, Dillon Nature Center, Absolutely Flowers, Prairie Hills Nursery, and Reno County Extension Office.
For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/RenoCoEMG/.